On Premises Recording & Social Media Publications
Standards of Conduct
The El Cortez Casino is licensed and regulated pursuant to laws and regulations promulgated by the state of Nevada and the Nevada Gaming Control Board and Commission (NV Gaming Regulators). By conducting activities on the premises, you agree to operate in compliance with all applicable gaming laws and regulations.
Any recordings or images taken on the premises must adhere to the following standards of conduct:
• You must notify casino management each day, prior to the commencement of any filming, recording, or capturing of any activities on the premises at 600 East Fremonnt.
- No filming is allowed without prior approval, which may be revoked at any time.
• No walkthrough filming or filming of other patrons or employees is allowed. You must not include any person, or personally identifiable information about anyone, without our or their prior written approval.
• Equipment is limited to a small handheld camera or smartphone held by hand or on a small portable base between the player and the slot machine. You must not block any walkway.
• You must not interfere with or harass any players, or guests, while on the premises.
• Filming must never interfere with normal casino operations or interrupt business in any way.
Any social media posts, or other publications of any recordings or images taken on the premises, must adhere to the following standards of conduct:
• Your posts/publications must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
• You may not:
- make deceptive or misleading claims about our events, our company, our products/services, or any other guests or persons attending our events;
- post any material that includes videos or images of any person, where you did not receive their prior approval;
- disclose any of our confidential information;
- disparage our company or our events, brands, products, or services;
- engage in any communication that is defamatory or infringes upon the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property rights of others;
- offer for sale or solicit products on behalf of our company or use our trademarks without our prior written approval;
- make offensive comments that have the purpose or effect of creating an intimidating or hostile environment;
- post content that promotes bigotry, racism, or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age or that is controversial;
- use ethnic slurs, personal insults, obscenity, or other offensive language; and
- make any comments or post any content that in any way promotes unsafe activities that could lead to an unsafe situation involving the company, the company’s customers, guests or other individuals.
• You must adhere to any additional guidelines provided by the company, from time to time, related to your actions on the premises and any posts/publications involving the premises.
The company reserves the right to remove you from the premises at any time, for any reason, or no reason, in its sole discretion.